Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pride and Honour

Serve with Pride.
  The officer-men relationship in the Army is beyond expression and is bonded as a homogenic block.Especially when the officer is physically strong,mentally alert , psychologically understanding and professionally competent and sincerely interested to uphold Honour and Pride of the Army through motivating and inspiring his men.Ganesan understood the language of the Army and started developing that.The initiation  at UP-Tibet border created an indelible mark in the mind of Ganesan and throught his service he kept up that till his retirement.
    In the coming up pages readers can understand this.

5 comments:

  1. Eagerly waiting to read further experiences.

    Jai Hind..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aim this blog is to create an awarness amongst the younger generation of India that Services in the Army is a great oppurtunity to develope oneself and at the same time serve with Pride and Honour for the country.it is a tough life.It is also aimed to show that Officership in the Army is not reserved only for elite people;It can be developed by any one who has got the will and skill.Give me your email and postal address,I can send more of my writings.Thanks for showing interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply sir. I feel extremely honoured & proud on reading your writings. It is pride to serve for the country. I am trying for the Armed services for the past 2 years. I am going for selection in Indian Army for technical wing in Banglore SSB coming monday. i.e on 23rd-Jun-2014.
      my email id: its.vigneshere@gmail.com
      I am eagerly waiting to read your experiences sir.

      Delete
  3. Dear vignesh,
    I am very happy to know that you are interested to join the Army.But is too late information.I would have given you some tips for SSB.It doesn't matter now.Be bold and show your deep interest in your speech and action.Do not show any negative quality and be realistic in your answers.If you can meet me before going it will be good.Don't worry other wise.wish you success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind wishes sir. I am living in Chennai now & it is very unfortunate. On the other hand, I am feeling extremely proud to have blessed by a man of bravery. From a man who fought for the nation. If you can, kindly email me your contact number sir.
    Jai Hind.

    ReplyDelete